Saturday, January 31, 2015

February is the month for...

I was trying to find some generic topics to get back to blogging, at least once a month or a quarter, and I wanted to see what February has in store. A very quick search found a great resource, Healthline. The have a page with a listing of the significance of each month. I thought that was cool. You can find the page here:



I discovered that February is now National Condom Month in the US, as opposed to just a week. I took this and other key events and turned it into a calendar. I have only populated February, but I will go ahead and populate events for all months. If you wish, you can add this calendar linked below.



Suggestions for events and corrections are welcome. I hope to update this calendar about once a quarter or more.

No comments: