Tuesday, April 02, 2019

World Autism Day and World Autism Month


Just this morning (it is still the 2nd of April as I compose the email) I found out that the UN declared April 2nd and the month of April, Autism awareness day and month. This is obviously one of the best things the UN has done. Autism is a general term for a class of conditions that cause people to be differently able.

I wish I had known earlier, so that I could have alerted you all to it myself, and written about some of the latest research to help people with autism integrate well. Our busy lives keep us all quite occupied and therefore, many moons ago, I created a calendar, to remind myself. I have created two events, if you wish to remind yourself:

World Autism Month:



Note: Unfortunately, Google doesn't allow me to take a monthly block event and repeat it annually. I will try to figure something out for this.

Meanwhile, here is an event that will repeat itself annually and you can set reminders to yourself after importing:




I will try to post more after I have had time to gather my thoughts.

Image: https://pixabay.com/images/id-2377410/

No comments: