Friday, December 08, 2017

Slides from my AI Presentation at BIOMEDevice 2017 and introducing a new site


If you have been following the blog, you have heard I was presenting at the San Jose BIOMEDevice Conference this week. In connection with this, I have a new site, http://medpund.it/, focused on discussing my research in Artificial Intelligence, as well as to discuss the impact of the field on Medicine and Medical Devices. There will be discussions on technology, business and social aspects as well.

From time to time, I will highlight my posts from there on this blog, but I invite you to support me on that site, as you do here as well, by subscribing to updates using one of the means provided. I am trying to keep my focus areas separated on different sites. I would like to see how this experiment pans out. As always, you will not be bombarded with any advertisements, ever (maybe a couple of plugs here and there, but that's it).

Meanwhile, do head over to the site and download my slides, and provide me some feedback. The slides themselves, prepared in my style of minimal wordiness, do not tell the full story, but I will write posts on the various topics discussed in my presentation. Feedback is welcome.

The link: http://medpund.it/index.php/2017/12/07/slides-how-artificial-intelligence-is-changing-medical-devices/

Subscribe and Support, Please!

Did you enjoy this post? Please subscribe for more updates, using the sidebar. Have ideas or blog posts you'd like to see here? Contact me at yamanoor at gmail dot com.

No comments: