Thursday, November 09, 2017

Interview: A preview of my talk on AI and Medical Devices this December


I know I have not been blogging as frequently as I would like. It has been a busy few weeks filled with Maker Faires, conferences, competition judging and participation in competitions and panels myself. Just yesterday, I was a panelist at the MD&M Minneapolis Show, talking about issues surrounding cross-pollination of ideas in Medtech Development. Time permitting, I will summarize a few things I myself learned while sharing my thoughts and views. I hope to be able to blog again with regularity soon, hopefully, after my AI presentation.

On December 6, 2017, I will be presenting a talk on how AI is and will continue to affect medical device development and use. I gave a preview interview to MD&DI, Qmed on AI and Robotics and how they affect medical device development. The broad strokes interview, linked below doesn't address my entire talk, so if you are in San Jose, please tune in. In the meanwhile, do read the interview and let me know your thoughts.

Also, if there are any burning questions you would like me to answer, please leave a comment, or write me at yamanoor at gmail dot com . I look forward to hearing your thoughts!

The Interview:

https://www.mddionline.com/qa-how-prepare-ai-driven-future?ADTRK=UBM&elq_mid=1929&elq_cid=74447

My Presentation Schedule:

http://schedulebmsj.mddionline.com/session/how-artificial-intelligence-is-changing-medical-devices

Subscribe and Support, Please!

Did you enjoy this post? Please subscribe for more updates, using the sidebar. Have ideas or blog posts you'd like to see here? Contact me at yamanoor at gmail dot com.

Image Courtesy, Pixabay: https://pixabay.com/en/hand-robot-machine-697264/#

No comments: